Abstract Reasoning tests Screenshots
The abstract reasoning test is also called the conceptual or diagrammatic reasoning test because it measures the lateral thinking skills or fluid intelligence, which are abilities to quickly identify patterns, logical rules and trends in new data, integrate this information, and apply it to solve problems.
In an abstract reasoning test question, you are given a group or a series of shapes that are defined based on one or several logical rules. Each group or series is followed by a question, which typically requires you to find the missing shape or the next shape based on the series rules and patterns.
Check the website for more details about the abstract reasoning techniques 😉
The Abstract Reasoning application is compatible with Retina display i-devices and requires iOS 5.
The Abstract Reasoning testing application is the best way to practice such tests anytime and anywhere directly on your Iphone or Ipad, because:
– ZERO adds;
– NO Internet connection is required;
– the tests have medium difficulty and have NO expiration limit;
– each test contains 10 questions;
– swipe right or left with your finger to navigate the questions;
– there are 5 possible answers for each question, but ONLY 1 it's correct;
– each test lasts 10 minutes;
– the test can also be ended when the question 10 is opened;
– the correct answer and the explained solution for each question can be verified after the test ends;
– test scores are computed and saved.